14 July 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You've been tangled in my hands, in my hair, in my head for years and I can't stand it anymore. I should be tired of your hands, your hair, your oddities but I want more.

19 comments:

  1. sí sí, míos todos los textos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que envidia!!!! Y qué chulo el bikini! Un besito

    http://www.mesvoyagesaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gusta el bikini! tengo uno parecido en azul :)
    un besito guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por pasarte!
    Me gusta tu blog (:
    Te sigo(L)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh how i would love to be on holiday right now! you look like you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. te lo estarás pasando genial en tus vacaciones!
    JAJAJA, un besoo
    PRIS & SOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures are so nice
    that place is so relaxing
    hope you're enjoying your summer

    ♥ Marley

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice quote. so are those pics

    ReplyDelete
  9. que viva el verano!!la foto es muy chula ^^
    1 besazo enorme

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that suit! sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. que bikini mas bonito :)
    y que bueno pinta tiene ese lugar!
    un besoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the summeryness of this post and the words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gracias por pasarte :)
    vaya lugar mas refrescante jeje

    ReplyDelete
  14. parece qe no soy la unica qe se dedica a ponerse morena, bueno yo lo intento!
    muaa¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  15. QUE PISCINA!
    Y el bikini mola un huevo:)

    Muás.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!Lovely body!

    That swimming pool is so nice!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, dear

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete